username: password: login
 
 

Last Man Standing '2' now has 71 players to date - tomorrow 12.00 is the deadline for signing up!

Anyone not yet entered, it's still not too late.

Thoroughly endorsed by STBGFC, the boys and girls football club is running a second game of our Last Man Standing - a fund raising project which also gives you the chance to win a substantial prize.

It's as simple as this:
1) £5 to enter
2) Choose a premier league team to WIN each weekend of the premier league season.

If your selected team wins, then you progress to the next weekend.
If your team loses or draws, you are out.
The winner will be the "Last Man Standing", and will win 75% of the prize pot, with the remaining 25% being donated to STBGFC.

The winner of our last game won £330!

Anyway, for those that are interested, we'll do it all again, from the weekend of 29th October.

This gives those that want to enter, a fortnight to get their monies to me.
£5 Cheque, to STBGFC, or £5 cash.

This must be received by the first kick off on 29th October.
I would suggest an envelope with team selection and payment inside, to:

Guy Barry
9 Blackbird Close
College Town
Sandhurst
Berkshire
GU47 0XR

Please don't leave it too late.

Once again, and on behalf of STBGFC, thanks to all who participated for the £110 raised for the club, and good luck to you if you decide to play!

Please promote the competition to your family, friends, work colleagues.

 

&nsbp;
 
Charter Community Club

Chartered Standard Club

Learn more »
Follow Us
Contact Us
  • Chairman – Nathan Sanders
  • Vice Chairman – Steve Paine
  • Secretary – Alistair Brown
  • Treasurer – Jim Emery
  • Child Welfare Officer – Louise Huggins
Contact Details »